Sioux Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I\'d love to see any variations you can come up with!

Also Incap, please feel free to contact me about any projects you have in mind! I know I\'ll be working on a carrier in short order if thats something DFN would be interested in collaberating on. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hmm, you and the Galaxy Rangers have a similar color style line, just that we use Purple as decorative block over white instead of black, but we both use Ice Crystals as decorative lights :D And yours are more worked up.

On our old Galaxy Rangers thread, you can see a screenshot of several members in their ships getting ready for an attack (none of those ships are mine ^^ )

That image is also 3+ months old (there were no SM editor tools by then ;) ), we got newer and better fleets by now, but less Carriers o_O . With a bit more purple too.

Sort of newer, was our WIP station with non-huge ships parked around it, of members.

That stuff up is actually a parking station with 2 docked ships, but they glitched a bit into the station.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    @MichaelSeph - Those are some awesome screenshots! I think I saw a tour of your base on youtube once. I\'ll have to come check it out myself sometime. I really love the design asthetic you guys are going for. Especially the station!

@Cybertooth- Thank you! I hope she gives you as much enjoyment flying her as we got building her!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    So, 1:1 Voyager has been put off for a while in favor of another, larger Star Trek project!

In the mean time; have some early-pre-alpha WIP\'s of our new carrier!

Currently clocking in with over 8 million shields.

Reaction score
    i hope that you wont mind im repainting some of your ships for some color cofiguratons i can live being seen in i like the nice whight and black but i prefer some black blue with some red and mabby some green/brown trim

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    I\'m happy to see them being customised! Thats part of the beauty of the black / white theme.

Please post some screenshots when you\'re done!

Reaction score
    I love all of these designs so much! I saw the image of one of your planets in the background of the SFW Sirius. Is there anyway to see more pics of the planet or your planetary defenses. They look amazing, and I was hoping for a little inspiration when it comes to building on a planet. If not thats fine, just curious. Again, love the designs! Keep up the amazing work!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    Thank you for your kind compliments!

I\'m happy to see that planets haven\'t fallen out of style, please post screenshots of your planetary builds sometime!

I went out and took these today:

Reaction score
    These are some of the best looking ships ive seen for a while! I also really like the whole planetary base thing going on, makes it feel like a proper company. Nice work! I think you should also try and make a ship that is built for speed or make some missiles with disintegrator warheads and have some sort of bomber that carries them. Also, is there a possibility of getting a save file for that turret in the 5th pic?

EDIT: One more question, is this on a server?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    @Chat444

Thank you very much! Proper is what we aim to be!

I\'ve been busy with some projects lately, mainly the carrier, but I\'ll upload the turret tomorrow. And yes, it is, or at least will be soon. I do a lot of work on the MushroomFleet server, and I\'ll be exporting my base there this week. Its whitelist only but very easy to get on and with a great, active, and friendly community of builders! Highly recomended.

--------------------

Finally; heres the last teaser before the carrier gets released! Its been consuming most of my time, but at least four new ship releases will acompany it as complimentry fighters and support craft!

Enjoy this lovely shot of the soon-to-be-full upper hangar deck. Stay frosty pilots!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    Sioux Fleetworks would be honored to hold a membership in the Council.

I look forward to our first joint operation and future projects. Feel free to message me with any relevant information to further the joining process!

Peace and long life,

SFW

Reaction score
    can you make a blueprint of the turret below the the MASSIVE planet hangar, its a realy cool design and i would like to use it in a project im doing

Reaction score
    I love all of these ships, they\'re just so amazing, i wish this forum page was updated /crai

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Once again dalmont you have produced some fantastic ships, giving the correct power requirements and a good look. Fantastic ships and very realistic, when will you release the aetherius?

your biggest fan

Blurb357