Sinistar Industries: Babylon 5 ships and other work.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Willyou be reuploading images to imgur? Photobucket has your stuff locked.
    thank you for that, I was wondering what they were getting at when they emailed me some bullcrap, hmm not sure about imgur, since if no one clicks on it it gets deleted or some such, but I will see if i can find a home for everything, any other suggestions? or I can just see what exactly they want from me and the implications...lol checking now...

Edit: yeah not paying for 3rd party...

I did find these :

Postimage.org — free image hosting / image upload

and

vgy.me - Simple Image Hosting

both look great.

Edit 2: Moving and redoing everything now...... :/

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    thank you for that, I was wondering what they were getting at when they emailed me some bullcrap, hmm not sure about imgur, since if no one clicks on it it gets deleted or some such, but I will see if i can find a home for everything, any other suggestions? or I can just see what exactly they want from me and the implications...lol checking now...

Edit: yeah not paying for 3rd party...

I did find these :

Postimage.org — free image hosting / image upload

and

vgy.me - Simple Image Hosting

both look great.

Edit 2: Moving and redoing everything now...... :/
    3rd Party views count towards that. If you post the images here you'll be good in the hood so long as someone looks at the first page.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    3rd Party views count towards that. If you post the images here you'll be good in the hood so long as someone looks at the first page.
    roger that, the postimage.org is great though, never expire, and i can transfer from urls...lol I have almost the first post done as I am updating the old info as well. thank you though for your suggestion and info you provided.

Edit: Finished! ...lol for this site, now to fix a few others, I am also going to put them on vgy.me as a backup...hmm, I did notice postimage.org is not secure, lol I guess I could use that as a backup and use vgy.me :) haha either way, they both never delete due to in activity, which is what I like.

Last edited:

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still awaiting some finalization of things before starting back up again. I've been dealing with real world things, as we all do....
    I have been building some things here and there as tests and new ways of doing things and design elements, incorporating some new ideas, etc.
    Hopefully I can get back at it "soon" :)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Whoa, *looks around* where'd everyone go??? What happened to the development of this game?? I will fix this thread once I find out where my pics went. Time is what I don't have......*soon* Hopefully....

Reactions: docpenguindoc

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Damn...

I'm deeply disturbed that I've never seen your work before, despite being a fan of Babylon-5.

It's very good BTW. Hopefully I'll get to see the rest some time.