Single Player Survival Mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have to agree that the config needs improvement. I hope it will be something like what mine craft has for world generation.
    Eh, that's not really what I meant. You can justify anything by saying "You can disable it using the config." So I argue in terms that you can't. Make sense?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Eh, that's not really what I meant. You can justify anything by saying "You can disable it using the config." So I argue in terms that you can't. Make sense?
    I mean that there needs to be a better options menu. Right now, if you want to change a setting that is not done in the launcher, you have to go fiddling in the config file. I hate fiddling with confg files. It always ends poorly for me.

With minecraft, when you launch a new world, it gives you the option to have structures or bonuses chests. When this game gets more stable, galaxy generation needs to have options like number of planets, life forms, stations and pirates, and how much and how little of each we may want.

Reaction score
    Yes I want a mode that isnt multiplayer copy pasted over. This game isnt good in singleplayer. I flew from planet to planet trying to get enough reasources to build what i wanted, and ran in to a invincible black station that had about 19,000 laser beams and died horribly. I tried to use the massive pile of reasources I had, but I only had the reasources for 5 cannon barrels. went to the shop but they had two of the capsoles i needed. I think i needed 500. no im not going to find some stupid file somewhere in my computer, and hit random buttons and hope i can manage to make the game the way it should be - thats kinda what you buy a game for. very likely not going to check this post so dont bother saying how easy it is to fix the game (Like it is my job to make a game I want to play not suck)