SineWav3's big running list of suggestions!

Reaction score
    Blocks I would like to see:
    Computer Controller: This block would have weapon computers connected to it, it would allow for different fire modes. For example, Chainfire, sequential fire, or simultaneous fire.
    AI Network: This block would act as a median between turrets/drone AI modules and the ship core, it would give the pilot the ability to quickly activate/deactivate or change their targets.
    Destabilized Antimatter Cannon: Lower speed, damage, and reload; but adds a small blast radius. Could have small a glow effect like missiles.
    Carrier Module: Would behave similarly to a docking module, in that you have to link enhancers to grow the docking area. However, this would allow you to purchase ships that fit in the docking area. When bought, the ships spawn docked. This would only be able to be used when immobile.
    Possible improvements to the Bobby AI Module:
    New target type, Aggressors: I would like the ship core to keep track of the last 10 or so other ships that damaged it. The AI modules would retrieve the list through the AI network and cycle through possible targets and look for ones on this list.
    New target type, Hostiles: The AI module would only engage mobs or factions that you are at war with.
    I would also like to see turrets not fire if the target is outside of it's arc, and switch to a target that is in it's arc.
    Weapon Groupings:
    I think that weapons groups should have a max optimal size, after exceeding this size one would have to choose one or two stats to continue to improve while reload degrades. While expanding into oversized weapon groups, the chosen stats would improve at a faster rate than default. The default could be damage and range to improve.
    When other weapons are added, some could be much more friendly to oversized groupings than others.

Random:
    I would like to have customizable rotation boundries for turrets. To prebent them from shooting yourself.