Recognized Simple Suggestion - Inner Ship Remote Toggle

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hi, so I am suggesting there be a setting to change how inner ship remotes toggle. Left-Click to turn them on, Right Click to turn them off. Have this be a setting in the config, so it could be used either the way it is now, or this way.

The reason I suggest this is because lag creates all kinds of problems when I'm attempting to use inner ship remotes. I click, nothing happens. I wait.. nothing happens. I click multiples times, and then a little bit later suddenly it toggles on and off super fast. If I could just keep right or left clicking to ensure it turns on or off, I think that would help me cope with server lag issues a bit better.

And if you'd like to go further, have the client highlight an inner ship remote with either green or red to queue it turning on or off. It will keep trying till it ensures the server turns it on or off. When complete, the green or red highlighting goes away. This way I could just click once and wait for it to work.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Sounds like a good change and it makes sense. I will archive this to make sure we at least come back to it later.

Reactions: Benevolent27
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    If this is implemented, the change should also be made to activation blocks for consistency.
    I think there are a couple other blocks that need to be considered, but I can't think of them right now.