Simple Logic Questions (SOLVED)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So I looked around but I've had no joy in figuring out my issue. For my missile doors I have a "In Ship Control" so you can trigger them from the hotbar. The problem is that the "In Ship Control" is not a button but a toggle. In order to close my doors and open them I have to double click. I need a way to send out a single pulse from the hotbar. Maybe I'm missing something simple?

o <------- Main button that sends pulse to start the process
    |
    o <------ Clockwise Rotation Button
    |
    o <------- Counterclockwise Rotation Button
    |
    NT <------- Not is next to a TFlipFlop

Single pulse opens door 45deg Clockwise, Second pulse closes door 45deg Counterclockwise.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    n order to close my doors and open them I have to double click.
    In ship remote <-> button

Inship remote turns the button on, button turning back off turns the remote back off.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    In ship remote <-> button

Inship remote turns the button on, button turning back off turns the remote back off.

-.- I can't believe it was that simple

Yeah I had Remote -> Button.........

Thanks man..... Logic is kicking my butt

Reaction score
    New question. Sorry for the nubness but I'm lost. I have a USD wired up with a Plex Door..... What good is a lockout if people can just open the Plex Door with R?

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    if you have a faction block on your ship, then anybody who's not in your faction will not be able to open the door.

Reaction score
    if you have a faction block on your ship, then anybody who's not in your faction will not be able to open the door.
    Thank you for the response. I guess I was freaking out because there is no way for me to test that in single player XD

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    Thank you for the response. I guess I was freaking out because there is no way for me to test that in single player XD
    Actually, you can test that in singleplayer via /spawn_mobs ( cf Commands - StarMade Wiki or Console Commands - StarMade Wiki ):
    Just make a blueprint of a ship with a faction block and plex doors, buttons, rails... spawn it as a pirate or trading guild ship, then try to interact with it to know what you can and can't do.

It can be useful if you have similar questions in the future.

Reaction score
    Actually, you can test that in singleplayer via /spawn_mobs ( cf Commands - StarMade Wiki or Console Commands - StarMade Wiki ):
    Just make a blueprint of a ship with a faction block and plex doors, buttons, rails... spawn it as a pirate or trading guild ship, then try to interact with it to know what you can and can't do.

It can be useful if you have similar questions in the future.

Yo that's awesome! Thanks for that tip!