Simple Cutsence

Do you like this ideea?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    This game is cool but it needs cutcense."Where" You are gona ask.Welll I have a list:
    1. When doking.You (or the AI) are(if the AI is gona do it you do not need to do so) gona steer the ship into the doking place
    2. "Movie Mode".This is more Advanced but is cool to see yourself and your ship fly around like in a movie.
    3. When planet are destroyd.(If this is posible)Planets are gona blow up into litle asteroids but they are gona be called "-planet name- remains" (-plant name- means yhere is gona be the planet name)
    4. Death animation.Yes you are gona die on the floor and after 30 seconds your corpse is gona evaporate.Maybe a coller death screen.
    5. Ships are destroyd (like when the planets are destroyed)
    Those were my ideas.Is hard to make them,I tried to make a game but I seen a game like my game idea+I did not know how to do some stuff.Yes or No.Is hard I know!Tanks

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    1 - Steering the Docking ship into position? Would be a nice graphical effect, but borderline impossible atm cause of Poor AI pathing (Is also why carriers don't work well).

2 - I don't really see why we would need that :u If you want an angled shot, use Left shift+scroll wheel and Left+Right Shift o -o Could also use Advanced Build mode, or simply Fly around your ship in a Core. Depends on what you want.

3 & 5 - I can sorta see what you mean by Planets, but not ships. If somelike that that were to happen, then Salvaging ships becomes null, I dunno (unless you meant Break-off?) o -o
    Both Sound very Laggy, As Chunks would be deleted and New ones rendered. Plus theres the issue of keeping Blocks constant, which would be important as Who's to stop you from mining a planet dry, then blowing it up and getting free space rocks? Same with Ships; You could spawn a small block of hull, and unless the game checks for the blocks as it generates the chunks, you could get free Various-Blocks o -o

Then Again, you could just be talking about Break-off o -o The server.cfg option that lets Parts of an entity break off if the connecting blocks are destroyed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    1 - Steering the Docking ship into position? Would be a nice graphical effect, but borderline impossible atm cause of Poor AI pathing (Is also why carriers don't work well).

2 - I don't really see why we would need that :u If you want an angled shot, use Left shift+scroll wheel and Left+Right Shift o -o Could also use Advanced Build mode, or simply Fly around your ship in a Core. Depends on what you want.

3 & 5 - I can sorta see what you mean by Planets, but not ships. If somelike that that were to happen, then Salvaging ships becomes null, I dunno (unless you meant Break-off?) o -o
    Both Sound very Laggy, As Chunks would be deleted and New ones rendered. Plus theres the issue of keeping Blocks constant, which would be important as Who's to stop you from mining a planet dry, then blowing it up and getting free space rocks? Same with Ships; You could spawn a small block of hull, and unless the game checks for the blocks as it generates the chunks, you could get free Various-Blocks o -o

Then Again, you could just be talking about Break-off o -o The server.cfg option that lets Parts of an entity break off if the connecting blocks are destroyed.
    Break-off works.Those are just ideeas they can by modified is jut an ideea.