Simple Automated Cargo / Drone Storage point

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Went ahead and created an small model of how it works. Ugly to look at easy to follow and copy though.
    In short the craft can fly in docks releases cargo with inner ship button then undocks and flies off.
    The storage system handles the rest a putting the cargo on track and resetting for the next ship.

You could do similar with drone recovery as well. All it would require from this point is a track system to deliver them to the launch bays.
    Anyway if you wonder how it works the file attached has what is needed.
    Hope it helps.

Went ahead and added a automated pick up on it.
    Pick up is simple land before or after cargo gets there. It will auto release cargo. Should be safe to go when red light comes on. It would be better though to put a docking indicator on your ship to indicate when material has docked though.

Also added automatic cargo off loading to the file attached.

System has been simplified directions added and a video tutorial is below on how to use it.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hmm sounds interesting.
    Figured it can be used for a few things. I'll admit it I'm lazy if I can automate something I'll do it. Probably why I like programming so much.
    sure I get to create stuff but I can reuse what works over and over and over again.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Same here. Was busy automating a large number of racing terminals so they'd auto turn off when done being used after everyone sent in their signals saying they were ready. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Same here. Was busy automating a large number of racing terminals so they'd auto turn off when done being used after everyone sent in their signals saying they were ready. :)
    Speaking of Races/ Had a funny thought. Reindeer Races. Take the Reindeer I made for the Santa's Sleigh. Tell them they have to keep the general shape of it and can modify the inside to their hearts content to see who comes up with the fastest reindeer. It would be keeping with the season funny and good competition.