Signs?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So...I looked through the forum and didn't see a topic asking for this, though I might have missed it...

I'm currently building a capital ship...very large and many corridors. I'm using a colored line system to direct people to different places, but it occured to me that I have no way of indicating which line leads to what. Is there a possibility for signs? Or maybe monitors or blocks which can be engraved? Jiust somethign to allow for simple text messages to be left in strategic places. I feel like this could be useful on many large ships and stations, since you could mark rooms from the outside. It would also be benneficial for new members to a faction/fleet/server if they could be directed to new places through writing.

Just my two cents. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Atleast something that we could place that would display text!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I made a thread similar a while back. Not exactly signs, but the same function. +1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some form of editable display or signage would be nice. Especially if it could come in a multitude of styles so you can fit the station/ship design and area. Such as plackards, digital displays and etched and painted markings, etc. Place multiple sign parts of the same type/style next to each other and they could form a bigger sign which could allow for more text or bigger size text.