[Signs] & [SD Plex Monitor] block

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Perhaps for the minecraft sign style one, a holographic display that flickers into life when a player gets near by :)

Reactions: Yaodin
    Reaction score
    Man walks in a corridor of the abandoned station... suddenly he sees a flicker of light.. what is that he thinks?
    curiously he walks to the shimmer of light unknowingly he triggers a connector block relay..
    WHAAAAMMMMMM..... A massive wall of light appears..
    Blinded by the light he quickly covers his eyes and tries see what just happened.
    painfull eyes bearly see the contours of text that appear in front of him..
    welcome to the Space-KFC (sorry due to lack of customers we are currently closed)

Reactions: Ithirahad

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Man walks in a corridor of the abandoned station... suddenly he sees a flicker of light.. what is that he thinks?
    curiously he walks to the shimmer of light unknowingly he triggers a connector block relay..
    WHAAAAMMMMMM..... A massive wall of light appears..
    Blinded by the light he quickly covers his eyes and tries see what just happened.
    painfull eyes bearly see the contours of text that appear in front of him..
    welcome to the Space-KFC (sorry due to lack of customers we are currently closed)
    Lol. wasnt expecting that, but yeah :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I would agree on a holo-emitter like setup. with this emitter, there stands the question, "how large or small can we make the letters, and the fact that people may want different fonts. I suggest something similar to a forum posting or an RTD, as then we'd have the option of different fonts.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    A way to place some kind of "sign" for information is useful in a general sense, but I don't see that such a feature specifically associated with plex storage is needed. It would be handy to be able to logically label a plex storage unit with a name that shows up when approaching it (along with the "Press R" message) as well as in the inventory selection drop-down list in the "I" menu.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I like this! Simple, elegant... and sorely needed...