Signing in.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    What a trip it's been discovering this game... Welp, here I am, after two and a half days, finally signing in officially.
    I am MrFURB, a member of gamerhaus.com, and I have been building and piloting, following and leading since the days of Freespace. I've ventured through Dwarf Fortress. I've shot through the universe of Tribes 2. I've tried my hand at Alliegance. I have led nations and followed others into destruction on Minecraft, and I have fought for the mighty Terran Republic on Planetside 2...
    But this game is something different for me. It's kinda what I've been looking for, or at least has the opportunity to become that with just a few tweaks. This game has the chance to become not only a great sci-fi space exploration simulator, but a home to massive fleet battles over important objectives, with the best builders, pilots, and commanders facing off in combat that combines strategy with twitch gameplay.
    I'd love to be able to explore the universe not knowing exactly what's ahead of me, or in fact what's behind me as well... And I'm going to work with the community and the devs to help make that a reality, one bug or feature at a time.