Sideway turrets STILL upside-down

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Personnal shops and all are great, but the turret docking module is still bugged, though it has been well reported and documented in the forum.

Whatever side is facing, the turrets loads uspisde-down, and it's kind of a game-breaker for me (i love turrets, despise their lack of pecision). Didn't play since it happnened, exept for checking if it was fixed.

It seems even worse for others, being unable to dock at all, even with regular docking modules.

Excuse my poor english, i'm french.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The problem is still there, I just finished messing around. Turrets on any direction except for those on the sides seem to work. The docking modules also seem to suffer the same thing, though it can be easily fixed temporrarily by the player by getting into the turret core, it still makes AI owned turrets (Such as pirates and trading guild) unusable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I read about the \"get into core\" fix, but for some reason, it doesn\'t work on my side : /

Reaction score
    everytime i start the game the left and right turrets always go back to being backwards the core of turret is facing away from the ship it is mounted to... i even tried remounting the turret mounts and same problem this has been happening ever since a left and right turret block mount \"fix\" was implemented turrets were working fine before that... think it was like 3 or 4 updates ago

correction it was the left / right block orientation \"fix\" that did it I personally did not have any left right orientation problems before the fix so i am not 100% sure what the fix did besides mess up the turrets lol but I

am still taking the time to learn how to deisgn better looking ships untill the turret issue is resloved (since all my ships are turret based once i lernt about turrets i kinda incorperated them in to all my ships lol

Reaction score
    too are upside down..

please fix this, my station looks horrible.(not as elegant as intended)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    well, what works for me to fix it is to go in the ship into flight mode, then jump out. but sadly you have to do this every time you go into the server...:\'(

Reaction score
    i really thought more people would of said something about this to me it\'s a pretty big deal lol oh yeah and i tried making a turret on the very front of my ship and it would not even let me mount a core on the turret mount on my ship... it kept saying i cant have a block mounted below the core on a turret even though it was just the core with no blocks on it and the green box for the turret was facing forward it did not show any obsticles in the green box

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My turret is upside down at each reconnection.
    It\'s quite boring cause it shows the faction bloc and the core, as it should be under the turret.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would be nice if it got some attention from the devs. Still unable to play... *sigh* Guess i\'ll come back to this game in a few months.

Reaction score
    Pirate station turrets go upside down. Their docking enchancers reach out away from the station, when normally they go inside along the tunnel. Turret itself is inside the wall, unable to shoot back.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Same thing. Pirate station turrets spawn inwards, often trapped inside the station\'s circular corridor; lateral ship turrets also spawn inwards, their core exposed on the outside. Getting in turret core in flight mode fixes issues most of the time, but you need to do that one by one...

Reaction score
    It is happening again for me. I am going to try a reset.