Sideway shooting

Reaction score
    Hey,
    does anyone know how to make weapons shoot sideways i tried to turn the computer and arrays themselves for all kind of weapons now or is sideway shooting not implemented yet/still/again what ever?
    Thanks for help!
    Aaron

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I believe you just have to Rotate the Weapon Computer to face the direction you want them to fire, and you must be in the core of the ship (not in a cockpit view).

Pretty sure it's in this version, since I have heard of Vertical firing Missiles that Arc on ships (Missile+Beam > Computer pointed up) o -o

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yes I have made them fire sideways but it might have changed in this latest release, due to weapon changes. (I used sideways cannons on ships with BobbyAIs and they tried to hit enemies with each side! (they spun (literally) out of control!))

Reaction score
    I believe you just have to Rotate the Weapon Computer to face the direction you want them to fire, and you must be in the core of the ship (not in a cockpit view).

Pretty sure it's in this version, since I have heard of Vertical firing Missiles that Arc on ships (Missile+Beam > Computer pointed up) o -o
    Your right it only works when you are in the core and not in a cam (might be a bug actually)
    thank you very much anyways (I sat there desperatly for hours trying all combinations and nothing worked allthough i could swear it worked the first time i tried it (i havent istelled a camera yet ;P))