Sick Pirate Ship + Skull Design - FINISHED! - (Nexus)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    EDIT: Finished, updated main post.

NOTE: I modified the nexus made by the excellent crusade. (you can find the nexus here and credit to it's creator! http://star-made.org/content/kytech-xm31-nexus-heavy-weapon-class) Thanks crusade for such an awesome ship.

Alright, i finally finished the pirate-themed nexus! (If you see me in game say hi, IGN is Renn :)

Here are the links to the Pirate_Modified_Nexus and also the raven i modified before. Also, 4 pics below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3kcyypg3fobcxm/Pirate_Modified_Nexus.sment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vq669uzy2c1j14/Pirate_Modified_Raven.sment

//i.imgur.com/H9zH1fO.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/kIn53Uw.jpg[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/FCbOwNF.jpg[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/a18at21.jpg[/IMG]

If you are curious, this is the reference image i was looking at for the big skull on the front, which came out excellent if i do say so myself. http://www.123rf.com/photo_13329163_human-skull-front-view-digital-illustration-on-white.html

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Holy hell that looks sick! Do you mind PMing me a link to the sment? I\'d love to have the pirate version of my ship tryting to kill me xD

Reaction score
    This is impressive... I\'d like a .sment myself! Seeing this as a high-level pirate ship on my server would be awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah of course ill PM you it as you are the original creator that made this possible. Do you want the current version to tinker with yourself, or would you like to wait until it is finished? Up to you! :)

(When i finish it i will link it for everyone else, pieces of hull missing and whatnot, unless there is overwhelming demand for it in it\'s current unfinished state)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    (It is still under construction btw lol)

I am mostly finished with the skull, added a bone logo / insignia near the bottom left and right where the name was; i am not too sure about the bone, i mean it looks alright but i think there could be something cooler there, if i cannot think of anything though i\'ll leave it. (Was going to add crossed swords there but i wasn\'t enough room, maybe on the sides by the cannons? ;)

I am now in the process of changing the color of the hull. The colors will be mostly black, with white, and some grey. After the hull is done, which will take quite a bit of time i think, i will add additional details.

Going to bed, cya tomorrow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah haha. You would need a truly rediculous ship to beat this thing. (Mass: 40,910 | Length: 273m | Power: 2,825,9313 | Thrust: 47,953 | Shields: 230,542 & 129,760 s/sec) And the guns are equally insane.

It has plenty of room for more stuff 2. o.o

Reaction score
    Hey nice logo and ship recoloring, I was thinking about making armor modifications and detail designs for other Starmadians to use.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Quick update on some new things done on the ship. Bad angle but it shows most of it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is amazing, I\'m a little sad you didnt use the finished Nexus for it, but it is amazing nonetheless!

Reaction score
    for the done nexus the download page doesn\'t exist and i want to make a modified nexus but i cant get the sment file

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am a little sad as well, but alas the new one wasn\'t yet available when i was already too far into it. Oh well! It is still awesome indeed, besides we don\'t want pirates to be too strong do we? lol.

Reaction score
    hi there ships look awesome but the pirate nexus will spawn a blue icon and then diseper, so is this a starmade bug or is there somthing wrong with the ship. Because i have not had this promlem with any other ships that i have moved in and out of my blueprints.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is a starmade bug. The ship is huge and the catalog spawner is buggy so it takes some finnagling.

Make sure you are far out in space where you aren\'t near anything with plenty of space. It messes up for some works fine for others, simply the nature of alpha i suppose.