Show me your turret designs!

Reaction score
    Parking my 1M DPS (The stats shown are of this one) turret next to my 25.1M DPS turret... Well, it does less after the update, not sure how much but it should be enough to take down the shields of pretty much anything in a second.

If I remember correctly, it has around 15m shields, 22m power regen (Going to up this a lot), and around 1 billion power capacity. Also sits at around 1.92 million AMC blocks.

Reaction score
    these ridiculus turrets when it sounds like the OP wanted resonable sized examples.......

here are my point defense turrets:

As the name indicates, they are very small turrets (twin 103 damage AMCs) used to cover blind spots on my ships.

Reaction score
    Right now im currently using captured pirate turrets on one of my ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ukfu1tcmza0aqhq/Z4kNeOZ027/Screenshot%202013-11-18%2015.21.24.png

As i made this pictures i was not aware of the damage on the back of this turret... ;D
    but this little dmg this little thing here took is nothing. ;D

(Fuck Custom Pirates)

Lg. Illmaren

Reaction score
    A ship with 3x3 cubes turrets. You can have docking areas overlaping you just need the actual docked objects small enough for both to fit.

-

This ship is small enough to fit in a single docking module with it\'s turrets.

-

This one has a enough space for someone to fit inside.

-

-Power consumption can be shared from whatever the turret is docked to. This does not work for shields.