Shoutout to Council

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey guys,

Just going through the suggestions forum and having the tags is awesome. I hope that stays up. It feels awesome as a community member. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Literally everything has a tag on it. The new council is already outpacing the old one, not to diss those guys.

Im confident some people will owe some apologies by the time this term is over.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Literally everything has a tag on it. The new council is already outpacing the old one, not to diss those guys.

Im confident some people will owe some apologies by the time this term is over.
    To be fair, we weren't as disciplined with the tags in the old council. So while we still read most of the suggestions, we only added tags to a minority of them. It's way easier to keep track with the tags, which is why we started using them (and it's also nice for players to know that we give a f***).

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I was just thinking about posting something like this, after noting my observation in chat earlier today...

"Tags."

"Tags EVERYWHERE."

Reactions: nightrune

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I was just thinking about posting something like this, after noting my observation in chat earlier today...

"Tags."

"Tags EVERYWHERE."
    If it doesn't have a tag IT WILL GET A TAG!!!

At least for new suggestions, I don't promise that the massive back-log will get tags.