Shout out to the Dev's

Reaction score
    I'd like to bring recognition to the development team of Starmade, in light of their recent feature add in the suggestions forum, they have gone above and beyond to communicate their interest in the ideas of players. This is something you rarely see from a development team. In fact most of the time they will simply shrug off suggestions and develop the game the way they see it. There was a brief moment when I thought this was so with the StarMade team until the addition of several suggested features started popping up. Now with these new tags they have gone above communication between players and established a way to organize ideas while still giving recognition to worthy features. You guys are doing a great job and so long as you keep listening to the players this game will develop into an amazing sandbox MMO.

Reaction score
    I think it's really exciting when you see devs interacting with players. someone once said that the biggest part of a game is the player and I love it when there is community/dev interaction