Should ship images become compulsory?

Reaction score
    I think its became a concern too many a person that when downloading supposedly good ships, they have no idea what they look like. I for one have found it more and more tedious.

Should images of ships become more common?

What do you think?

Reaction score
    I just downvote ships that don\'t come with at least 1 image and a set of base statistics.

Reaction score
    I second the notion, and while were at it, anyone else think it should be illegal to vote on your own ship?

Reaction score
    us as buyers only buy things if we can see them. would you buy a game from ebay without actually seeing the actual thing posted as an image next to it so you actually know what you are getting. + has anyone realised that the ships in the catalog are all spammed copies of each other. i went back to page 70 or so and found Aldi star destroyer. i then went to page one and found the EXACT SAME PAGE SO EVERYONE STOP SPAMMING SHIPS AND CLAIMING THEM AS YOUR OWN

Reaction score
    I think the ship gallery is just really bad, I never use it to look for ships, I always look on the forum under screenshots/projects.

I heard the website might change, if it does, please make it a requirement to post at least one picture of the ship, and please make it actually show that picture when browsing, so people will be a bit more informed about what to expect.

So far, browsing around for ships in the ships tab has only been tedious and annoying.

Reaction score
    People who vote should have too give a comment with there vite, because just rating it a 1 doesnt tell me a god damn thing about what\'s wrong with it

Reaction score
    If something is voted 1, and there is no picture/stats, I am sure you are intelligent enough to GUESS what the damned problem is.

If not, I want you on my server. We could use a new Omega punk.

Reaction score
    This page http://star-made.org/ships should also have a thumbnail picture of the big compulsory screenshot for every sent ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You should able to take a screenshot and then just paste it into the ships tab :P

would make things alot easier.