Bug Shop Module on player planet was magically restocked

Reaction score
    Shop Module on player planet was magically restocked on a server with a few people I run, and it broke the economy due to a flooding of blocks that spread rapidly amongst the players... How did this happen, why did this happen, and how to I prevent it from happening?

Build 0.1867, fairly stock server setup.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    It may be that a trading-guild convoy flew by and mistook your shop for on of theirs?
    If that is the case, it should be reported.
    Otherwise, the only explanation I could come up with would be an admin using restock commands on your shop.

Which of both it is, I have no idea.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Player shops have always received Trading Guild supply when a certain option was set (Usage permission set to 'All' supplied with a few blocks and credits). I remember using/hearing about this way back on the old HSZ server (was pre-0.13, so very old).
    Had no idea it was a bug... but I guess it would make sense if it was. Seems unlikely to be an admin though, since it apparently broke their server's economy.

Reaction score
    Player shops have always received Trading Guild supply when a certain option was set (Usage permission set to 'All' supplied with a few blocks and credits). I remember using/hearing about this way back on the old HSZ server (was pre-0.13, so very old).
    Had no idea it was a bug... but I guess it would make sense if it was. Seems unlikely to be an admin though, since it apparently broke their server's economy.
    Wait, what? I'm glad that's a setting, I've been looking for that for ages! Now to make them buy your spares and give credits :)

Reaction score
    Well considering I am the sole admin I am quite sure restock was not used. ;-)

And yeah, been watching the shop a bit more, it started with just us putting some salvages in to trade to the others but I have been watching trading ships nearby all evening as the shop constantly fills with items, up to 50k of most items now, including shields, which definitely broke things as only about 200 shield rechargers had been built up to that point, very valuable...

Reaction score
    Wow that is quite the restock. Definitely seems like a problem

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I wish the TG would come by and give me some free stuff.