Shop Item Selling Issue

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I try to sell any item to the store, it sells ALL of that item and only credits me for one unit.

Reaction score
    I also ran into this twice. A second time I split a stack in the quick bar and put it off by itself in inventory, then moved to sell it. I apparently got the right amount of money, but the remaining stack in my quick bar also vanished. This was an expensive loss in one occasion as one stack was 350+ white lights I lost after trying to a separate stack of 100 white lights. Another time I lost an extra 1.3k or so purple hull blocks that I didn\'t care to much about loosing.

The only work around I have found is to split off a stack, and put the remaining amount in storage. (for me, a spare container on my ship)

I had this happen after getting the hotfix, but I had not sold anything between the time I got the update and getting the hotfix, so I don\'t know if this is related to the update as a whole, or just the hotfix.

A quick test with spare parts shows the sold items give the right amount of money and are added to the shop inventory. The remaining items that vanish from inventory are not added to the shop inventory, have no extra money given for them, they appear to simply be removed from the game.

I tried to use the crash and bug reporting tool, but it seems to \'stop responding\' when it was trying to zip and send the logs.

Reaction score
    I think this is the same issue as: http://star-made.org/content/selling-partial-stacks-deletes-all-same-item-type