Shop issue -Restart fixed

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Kinda small, but you I cant seem to select Decorative Computer (Green and Orange) or Personal Computer (Blue) from the shop's default listing (categories and what not). It works fine when you search for them in the filter though, just an annoying bug I found.

Current version, updated an existing world (if that matters).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    They are present in the listings (at least in my case). Expand General, then Decoration. There are 6 sub-categories under that; the computers and the newly added blocks are not in a sub-category but listed directly below them in the Decoration category.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    They are present in the listings (at least in my case). Expand General, then Decoration. There are 6 sub-categories under that; the computers and the newly added blocks are not in a sub-category but listed directly below them in the Decoration category.
    Present yes, but can you buy them? Game would not let me select them to buy or sell without going through the filter. They appeared, but I couldn't select.

Edit; nevermind, seems like it was a random 1 time thing, restarting fixed that.