Shop, factories, and Stations

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Three Ideas;

1: Add station to the toggle of ships docked. ( right now i dock my ship, toggle from ship to ship until i get close to the station, then leave ship, fly to build block and enter station.) Jut add the station to the list.

2: When docked to the station, all storage becomes available from ever ship and station.

3: Allow blue prints to use shop supplies , or at very least shops owned by the player building the ship.

4: (i know i listed 3 , but another idea hit me while typing) Allow factories to be connected to the shop and the shop to factories.

1 bug, i can't sell or drop to the shop anything from storage, only the main storage.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    At first, I had no idea what you were talking about, but on second glance numbers 2, 3, and 4 are actually very solid ideas. They should be toggle-able in the server config.

If we have that, then servers will be able to customize how demanding they want the crafting system to be, without throwing it out all together.

Reaction score
    I personally wouldn't use #1 but I can see the appeal. The others I could do without, but I don't usually have my own personal shop. My opinion is therefore irrelevant. yay!

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Found a few biggies,
    5: power blocks should require no power to build in Basic factories or allow them to be built in a mini factory. I got stranded in the middle of nowhere and couldnt build ANYTHING, but mesh crystal and basic factory, i can't use factory because it requires power, and i can't create power because i can't use the b factory catch 22.

6: allow things to be built on asteroids ie factories so if a player doesn't have a mil credits he can stick it on an asteriod until he can continue
    3:additional have a list and not toggle. hit a letter det to task and have a list of all structures on dock on station.

Reaction score
    I personally love 4. Prehaps with some special additions, I would make it.. you put in all tge required stuff, and you get this and this. If shine makes us have a filter aystem, we could make it so that you press what you want to have made. Public factory.