Shop Blocks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was thinking there are people out there who are building homes on planets that are over 3000-8000m away from any shop and i was wondering if we could have a custom shop block coded in so those people could have a shop on there planet that there on?

Reaction score
    i think a better idea would be to add a way to raise the max speed of ships so that distance becomes less of an effort to travel.

Reaction score
    or a \"hyper drive\" where you input coordinates for a sector, and when used it \'jumps\' you to that sector, it would require a LOT of power, but it would be a nice fast travel alternative

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you can do that but the server owner has to do it i only suggested shops because me and my server owner are currently building a colony on a planet that is about 10000m away from any shop

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If there\'s going to be a jump/hyperspace implemented in some way, then it should run on more than capacitor power, I think. Like some kind of resource that has to be actively created by a player, and it\'d need a long cooldown period. Or maybe have it be limited to a structure that launched a player a set distance in a set direction so it\'s not free-use everywhere at all times.