Shipyards of An'kator

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Welcome to the docks of An'kator! Here we are dedicated to producing ships with many dakka, at the expense of lives, safety, survivability and the life of the computers that see them, as the amount of glowing puple on many of our ships melts my PC. Why do we build these? So the customer can commit mass genocide against any superpower with supreme ease! Our ships are designed to bring all firepower forwards, so if you happen to be engaged in a broadside battle wondering why your losing, please turn your ship aproximately 90 degrees to the right/left.

Ships:

The Antari, a fairly small anti frigate vessel of sorts; it has a big missile array (d1000) and 1 reasonably powered AMC for taking down shields:

The Aracnir:

A small carrier designed for drawing the fire of enemy turrets away from more important targets. (To do this open the hangar doors from the bridge and undock the fighters, which are bobby AI controled)

The Exsanguination class cruiser:

A small cruiser desined for hunting enemy capitol ships.

The Sulaco class missile frigate:

A large frigate designed for blowing stuff up, nuff said. A download can be found here:http://star-made.org/node/13831#comment-68193

If you want downloads for any of these ships, ask and i will put one up :)

Reaction score
    I hope you weren\'t planning on making me pay attention to the corvette you have?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Its the 1/1 scale constitution TOS by geaesson i think :) I needed something to blow up and it was in my blueprints

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just found out that starmade ship editor will import .schematic files from mcedit; managed to import a light cruuiser i built for a PMC contest a while back, unfortunately it hasnt imported sandstone, glowstone or glass so the engines are hidious and there are holes all over the ship, which i need to fix; and i was too lazy to detail the bottom when i built this, so that needs doing too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Done some more work on my light cruiser; the exterior probably wont change much more apart from the addition of 4 turrets, ive still got to do the interior, although it wont be too huge as i had to fill 90% of the ship with power tanks to accomadate for the twin AMC\'s power consumption (Even with a million power gen they wouldnt fire, at all, so i had to use storage tanks)

Pic:

Stats so far:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Shipyards have completed construction of the Exsanguination class light cruiser, it has fairly spartan accomadation for 12 people, twin hangars containing 2 scouts and 2 fighters in total, and 8 turrets. stats are as follows:

Pics:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Introducing the Sulaco class missile frigate. (Inspired by the USS Sulaco from Aliens, but is not a replica) It has 4 turrets, twin AMC\'s and many, many missiles. It also has a large, empty customizeable deck for interior or extra systems, the entry points are just below the Twin AMC\'s on the size of the ship.

It can be found here:

http://star-made.org/node/13831#comment-68193

Pictures:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Shipyards have completed construction of the Aracnir class carrier; if anyone wants a download for it i will put one up :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Some teaser pics of my capital ship :) Currently its about 940 blocks in lenth.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Im not sure why you would want it, but here you are :) http://star-made.org/node/14007