shipyard

Reaction score
    As an agmantation to the store would be a shipyard at which you could safely build your ship or purchas one at it. Additonaly perhaps at tug function could be put in, in which you could drag an astroid to a ship yeard and it would mine it but with a percentige taken as payment with the rest added to a locked Plix Storge for the player to take what they wont from the astroid and sell the rest to the ship yeard. I Imagin that it could be a planitary based or a spacestion however the structer would need to be huge.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if u were able to move astroites and have something mine them i feel that would take away the functionality of salvage cannons, but i do like the idea of a shipyard, personally I’d prefer it to be a module that you could put on planets or space stations and use enhancer similar to a docking system to enlarge the area that can be built in limiting the size of the ship. maybe you could use blueprints in it and you provide the materials to build it to stop people abusing the whole ship system to get loads of the item they want when the shops out of stock. Also it be a good way to repair you ship after a battle cus after my ship has been beaten up it can be hard to remember where the parts go and the only alternative is to delete the ship and buy it from the shop again

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have an extra thing that could be added here a salvage area a place where you can sell an entire ship with out having to take it appart block by block, I also think the towing mechanism would be a good idea maybe a tractor beam of sorts, another good idea for the ship yard would be a starmap aloowing you to get a generalization of where you are rather then having to remeber everything you come across, I agree with the second guys comment thouhg a preset \"mineing lazer\" would take out the challange but with the tractor beam you could build your own \"Mineing station\" with some harvasting lazers quite easily.