Suggestion Shipyard Data Icons

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry if this is actually posted somewhere, but I've looked around and not found it and been in chat (Mainly asking where I should post this request!) and not seen anything.

I have skim-read Bench's thread about his shipyards idea, and I like the idea of having a community standard system of having data cards for ships. I also note from Bench's Shipyard showcase videos, an entirely differet icon set for ship specs.

I was wondering if the admin would consider providing a template or medium-high res copies of icons for the data, so the community can make standard ship data cards.

Alternatively, if the community wanted to contribute data card templates for people to use. Not saying I can't make my own, but sticking just with the laptop, I don't have much 'design' software and what I have, I haven't done much with. I know other people are better at it than me, and I'd like to present something nicer than just writing out a list of thrust and power stats in text. :)

Also, if Bench wants to have ships ultimately put on cards, it seems giving the community a template to add their own might save some work further down the line.

If there is an appropriate place to put such content (I couldn't see any in the fan art section) then I'd love to be pointed at it! :)

Many thanks guys.