Ships being destroyed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ships on servers are SO OFTEN completely destroyed, Or moved, Or stolen, Or a million other things, Because they stay online even when you leave. There is no ownership of a ship, And the only kinda sorta way of protecting it makes you spend thousands if not millions of dollars.

Plus, Every time I come back in after a couple hours, It is moved, I think that is because of the sectors orbiting the star or what ever. But it is ridiculous, It's like I have to sit here all day, Every day, Constantly staring at my screen.

Every time you log out, You are outside of your ship, If you were just inside of your ship, And you had ownership over it constantly from placing the core, Even when out, And offline. That would help IMMENSELY! But, To be honest, Something must be done, Whether it is the ship logging out with you, or becoming invisible, Or what ever. Every time I come on, My ship is gone, or destroyed, Or stolen.

Only the admin can tell me where it is, If it even exists. I have had to buy back my ship five times. Every time I come online I see a whole bunch of people saying their space stations are gone, Or salvaged, Their planets are gone, Their ships are gone. It is beyond ridiculous and needs to be fixed immediately.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You sir have won the idiot award of the century, basically learn about faction module\'s before suggesting somthing that is already in the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Faction modules wouldn\'t stop people being able to salvage his ship, Dan. You can use salvage lasers on a pirate station, the same as you can on an enemy faction\'s vessel. However, I think this kind of adds to it all. The concept then of automated defence systems seem more appealing, don\'t they? Who can protect your ship whilst you\'re gone? Bobby AI of course! Line a relatively sized ship with some big ass AMC arrays and see people try and salvage them then!

Reaction score
    Please note that this game is still in Alpha so some spawning bugs could occur, however I don\'t even get the same problem that you\'re having. I always spawn in my ship, or just outside of it. Here are some pre-cautions to take:

Before logging off, things you can do:

• Go to a complete stop.
    • Dock the ship.
    • Have a Gravity Unit in the ship and activate it before leaving.

To stop Space Stations and Planets from being obliterated:

• USE FACTION MODULES.

?Setting a home base for a Faction makes the entire structure/planet INVINCIBLE.
    • Faction Modules will prevent people from hand-salvaging ships, structures, and/or planets.

Hope these little tips help you as the game gets improved.