Ship stats

Reaction score
    what do those ship stats in the corner mean? I have been through a couple tuts and they move by it really fast. I am wondering how I can maximize the power with the design I have. I posted a screenshot. hope it helps. :)

javaw 2015-01-22 13-03-07-92.jpg

D

Deleted member 433088

You mean the ones to the center left of the screen? In order:

• Mass is relative to the amount of blocks your ship has, and it affects different things such as its acceleration and turn rate (more mass = more sluggish) and how many modules or power certain systems will need to function properly.
    • Then there are the dimensions... I don't know if they have any use other than telling you how big the docking station is gonna have to be for you to fit in it.
    • Then there are the power statistics, first current power, then total power, and between parentheses the power recharge rate.
    • Thrust is the power of your engines; higher thrust = faster acceleration and turn rate. PowerCons is the amount of power the thrusters eat, if I'm right.
    • Turning speed is self-explanatory.
    • Shields is your current/maximum shields. PowerCons is again the amount of pwoer they'll eat, and I think "Blocks R/C" refers to the number of Rechargers and Capacitors respectively.

If you're looking to maximize your power recharge, I suggest you take a look at this wiki page and experiment... it's complex enough that I can't explain it better than that page and faster.