Ship Spawning Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My brother (running on 32 bit vista) is encountering a major problem - whenever he saves a fairly large ship design and subsequently buys one from blueprint, it fails to load - a ship beacon shows up then disappears when he gets close. He's had this happen on two different ship designs, one freshly created, so he's pretty sure it's a game bug and not save file corruption.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had that happen with one of my midsized blueprints. Maybe Starmade has file corruption issues?

Reaction score
    Could it be sector transition issue?

I mean try buying the blueprints in the middle of a sector, not at the borders. Especially if you have stellar object rotations enabled.

Reaction score
    i jsut downloaded the mk 3 odin ship and i cannot but it in game(singleplayer) in the multiplayer server i cannot buy turrets that a friend designed and have on his ship all it does is takes my money and gives me no turret/ship but it shows a ship diamond for a minute then goes away this needs to be fixed its makeing me mad because i spent alot of time to get the money and now its just gone in a second withought anything in return....... fix this

i have a 64 bit computer that i am able to run all games i have on full graphics with no problem so it is not on my end

Reaction score
    This thread here helped me with this problem

http://star-made.org/content/solution-corrupted-blueprints-dont-spawn