Ship Showcase #2 Video.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Too bad we couldn\'t see the last two ships, atleast they were mentioned. Could you add links to the video\'s description to the ship\'s in the Site catalog or project if they were given incase we want to download the ships ourselves?

Reaction score
    Planning on submitting one of the ships I\'m working on, looking forward to your view on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the idea for your series, however I\'d feel more inclined to submit a ship if it were less about how it can be improved, and more focused on the features of it. If you were to spend more time simply \"showcasing\" the ship with it\'s features you could have more time showing off more ships. I have no problem with your personal opinion about these ships as i often agree, however i feel like you focus to much on these points.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think he would though for larger ship, he would like a detailed map showing him first how to get inside and which hall goes to the control room.

Reaction score
    I like this series...only thing I think you should add is showing weapon stats and also include download files

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s why I have been stingy about showing weapons off. I don\'t have time to calculate the DPS ( I know how, don\'t worry. ) But, it\'s just aggrivating.

So it\'s easier if you do the math yourself, and then send me the weapon info, and tell me where the hell the fucking plex door is. One person has told me i\'d have to break into their ship. How many people\'s ships have I broken into? 7.

Nootau\'s idea is one i\'m going to implement. Make a map showing me where the plex door is.

Also, I will try and focus on how the ship actually looks, and the asthetics and looks of it, etc. I will however still count out faults, as some users still do get a lot of ideas from how I tell you what\'s wrong with your ship.

If you put a lot of time into the ship, tell me you\'ve put X amount of time into it, i\'ll take that into consideration and be easier on you if you make a simple mistake, or something.