Ship rolling problem

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made two ships with a twin boom design. Neither one will roll left or right. They just bounce back and forth like they are colliding with something. Does the ship's core have to be centered? I have not found an answere yet combing the forums.

Reaction score
    The core should be centered yes. Maybe you could upload the blueprint for testing?

Reaction score
    I don\'t see why centering the ship core would have any effect on rolling a ship. When you roll something that\'s not centered, it just rolls, you know, from offcenter. Besides, the idea that spaceships have to be symmetrical is a silly idea perpetuated by StarWars and the like. Ships larger than 1000 mass would never realistically be able to enter an atmosphere, so symmetry/drag resistance/wings/balance is no issue.

Reaction score
    Well the ship core is the... Core, center. You can make ships that are odd shaped just fine. Heck you can even make the millenium falcon with an offset cockpit if you want. Just place the core in the center of your design

Reaction score
    Where are you testing the rolling? Fly out in empty space to be sure it\'s not colliding.

Reaction score
    got to a void sector (usually 0,0,0 is one) and test it away from the asteriods.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I often see this issue with bigger ships, the BC-304 Deadalus in the ships section of the site does it normally for me. seems to only happen when a ship has been bought from the catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am pretty much excited to use this game application. Playing online games is part of my daily routines and I\'m having fun on it.

Night entertainment china

I have heard that this game has tons of players and I would like to try it. Thank you for sharing this game applications.

Shenzhen hotel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s pretty funny. You are welcome for sharing this game applications!

And congrats, Schema. You know you\'ve made it big....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am a newbie here, aren\'t you? I will just ask if how was your experience with this game application. I am thinking all day f I\'m gonna go for a try. I guess there\'s nothing wrong to make a try. I will and I am pretty sure I will definitely enjoy it. Thanks.