(Ship Request) Stealth Scanning Ship with Jump Drive

Reaction score
    Not sure if there's a current good build or not, but seeing as I am a HUGE lover of scanning in EVE (Yes, I know it's not the same thing, just an example), I would love to see a ship that can permacloak, maybe permajam too, with scanning equipment for optimal distance and accuracy, and a jumpdrive that could take you to wherever your scanning target is.

Not sure it would need any weapons, since this would be more appropriate in a multiplayer scenario where one person is scanning and finding cloakers, and another is jumping to them. Or even have it so the scanning ship goes in first, then cloaks, and the rest of the ships can follow.

If any/none of this is possible, please feel free to mock me for my excessive request list :3 Otherwise, I look forward to seeing what people come up with.

PS: I'd do this myself, but I am terrrrrrribad at designing ships beyond a box with everything I want/need inside of it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    easy... im just lazy....
    mabye i could refit my Stealth Seeker for this... (the Stealth Seeker is a cloakship designed to fire while cloaked and continue staying cloaked)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I bet you run wormholes then.