Ship rendering issues

Reaction score
    Some of my larger star made ships are not rendering properly when I launch the game. One of my ships is missing half it's body.

Reaction score
    Same problem here, annoyingly it always seems to be the part of the ship where the core is....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I believe you may want to check the option \'Max Segments Drawn\'

If your setting is too low, large ships or multiple ships cannot be loaded all at once. Mine is at 5000, which I believe is the max you can set it. I\'ve had no problems keeping a dozen ships and a station loaded since I changed it.

Be careful though, as it will eat your frames if you already struggle, but from what I\'ve experinced it\'s hard to hit FPS lag, even when running server. In fact, I limit my FPS or it goes to big and my card starts to cry...

Reaction score
    I will try and use sly\'s fix, funnily enough I was just going to post about it with my picture, no the ship hasnt been destroyed because it was where the core is!

Reaction score
    I updated my Max segments option and It didn\'t make a differanc, I think maybe our ships may be corrupted :S

Reaction score
    i believe the problem is that the game needs another bug fix to the chunk loading for ships and other entities. the files arn\'t corrupted and I have the same issue. for now we just gotta wait for schema and beetlebear to bug fix the intermediate update.

Reaction score
    Another rendering issue we found yesterday, was some sideblocks on plexdoors were invisible. (when the door was opened)