Ship/Planets turn invisible?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys! I'm really enjoying this game, but I have encountered a very frustrating bug. For some reason, when ever I build or delete blocks on a ship or planet, sometimes a chunk of the planet or ship dissappears until I build/delete another block. Does this happen to anyone else? If so, is there a way to fix it? This is really frustrating me. Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This has been happening to me also, I re-downloaded the game, I\'ll post if it solved this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The loading fails seem to be related to graphic card memory issues, data not being handled correctly, it should be solved by going to the GPU\'s manufacturer\'s site and manually getting the latest driver version, since autoupdate tools tend to fail, a lot.

It also helps if the card is not overclocked, as for everything (including CPU) manual overclocks can/may give blinking effects, weird colored data bits and drawings (like triangle animations and stuff coming out of blocks/chunks), and other kind of visual issues made by data transfer fails.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im not really a computer person, so do you know where i can find what kind of graphics card I have? Thank you for helping.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Get CPU-Z it will tell you all you need to know :)

Reaction score
    I have a laptop with \"Intel@ HD graphics 4000\" and i have updated it to the latest driver. And still have the same problem with planets.