Ship keeps teleporting away

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a main ship and a smaller one.

While I was flying my smaller ship I got attacked by pirates so I flew back to my main ship but now whenever I get within 600m of the main ship, me or the mainship is being teleported away to about 2000m.

Any solutions?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This was happening to me while my ship was near a planet. I was walking around inside and suddenly got teleported about 1500m away. I \"walked\" all the way back only to have it teleport again about 600m, and then when I got close again it started moving away from me rapidly. Fortunately there was a shop nearby and I bought myself a basic speeder kit (ship core, 1 power, and about 3-4 thrusters) and was able to catch my ship. This only happened to me while I was near a planet. So far, it hasn\'t happened anywhere else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it\'s near a planet, you do have to do some catching up since the planets rotate as far as I can tell, and if stuff is near them they move with the planet

Reaction score
    I remember a time where Ships teleport because you switch from a \"VoidSystem\" to a \"SolarSystem\" or Vice versa. Solar Systems have a Gravity well focused on the sun, so my best bet is as you travel from sector to sector, things may jump around in a spazzy fashion.

Hopefully this helps!