Ship Ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I thought i'd help everyone out with getting ideas for spaceships on here. I recently found out that if you go to the Lego Ideas website, if you search under "star wars"(If you're into star wars ships for example) you'll find many different ships of star wars with many many many different angles of the ship which I would think would help that person make the ship. that and because it's made of legos and legos are really blocky it'd make it a lot easier for people to build ships.
    Lego Star Wars Pelta Class Medical Frigate

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2

Haha funny you should link that ship. I actually like using some of the custom lego ships people design. Some of them look really great!

Reactions: Rumcajz

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I would offer up DeviantArt as a great resource for spaceship inspirations. There are metric boatloads of artists who design spaceships, from hardcore sci-fi stuff to the many space based video games, including StarMade.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That's great. I also recommend the "ImaginaryStarships" subreddit. It links to a lot of DeviantArt stuff and has an average of one or two new ships posted a day. Mostly book-cover style artwork.