ship furniture

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello my name is greg and recently i have been playing alot of starmade in the recent weeks as it is the holidays for me, i have noticed that ship beauty is rather rare and most people go for destroyers or weapons of complete mass destruction, now i'm not the sort of guy to do that, i want my flagship to look good inside and out, it isnt very easy to do that as of this moment, i understand this is only alpha and whatnot but im just saying, furniture like chairs, beds and tables.

this game has become (for me anyway) much better then minecraft although it has its downers sometimes, waypoints don't seem to work either, good chance im using it wrong.

thank you for reading and i hope my input helps the development.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would very much like to have furniture in the game, I had made a good looking ship that was like a real but could defend itself if needed and my masters quarters, problem was that it looked horried in there. It was kind of hard making beds and tables when all your have are metal hulls.

Reaction score
    I would like buttons/ levers that you can go into the ship build mode or manually connect to the lights in a room or the doors. It would make it easier to go into a room and turn all the lights. This would be nice with furnature to walk onto your bridge and flick the lights on. Or switch your auto pilot on and tuck in bed after a long day and flicking the lights off afterward :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    An alarm system could come in handy, it could fall under furniture. The alarm could sound off when pirates appear maybe when they get in the same sectore as you. I hate it when I\'m in build mode and I suddenly hear the sound of my ship getting shot at, an early warning system would be nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Another topic about furniture. im getting sick of supporting these but of course i stays nice. but what if we look at furniture from a different angle a bit? For example a rare stone \"Antique\" statue wich is worth a TON of cr (but its finding rate is like 00.05) And you can sell it of place it in your ship, tough when placed in your ship you will attract more pirates trying to \'steal\' this statue from you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well if it is concern with ship furniture it should be durable and convinient also..It should be attractive and best in quality too..

Used Office Furniture For Sale