Ship Disappeared From Home Base

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I have recently had a problem where a ship disappeared despite being docked in my home base. I logged off with the ship docked and later logged back in to find the ship gone. Turrets from the ship appear around the station in various states of damage, possibly indicating an attack. I play a PVP server called "The Rebel Alliance" so theft or destruction is always a possibility. I have no other members of my faction. Both the station and ship were locked using faction modules. A search for the ship indicates that it no longer exists. I have several other ships docked there and only the same model has disappeared.

This has happened twice now. Please advise. Is this a game bug or a server issue?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You homebase is set as your factions home yes? You shouldnt be able to lose ships that are docked to it to an attack, they're protected aswell when they're docked. It must have become undocked somehow

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I also played on that server to try it out and the same thing happened, and found it rather laggy. Seems like there a hacker going around griefing.