Ship Cores

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you wouldn't mind, make it so that you can set who you want to use your ships core, computers, etc. It's fairly annoying that when I stop for a second to use a shop, someone can enter my ships core, and while I cannot do anything, they can take control of it or simply take it apart.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Or perhaps you could find places without people! This game is competitive by nature. If you\'re afraid someone is going to enter your ship, find a place where there\'s nobody else. If not, you could join a faction and utilize the faction module to prevent anyone who isnt in your faction from using systems on your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Shortly after you disconnected from 8bit it happened to me too. Annoying as crap and you cant fly away because as soon as you place your core someone goes in it with you, wait til you start building and then takes apart what your building.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, you see, I WAS in the ship while shopping. The issue is some got in alongside me even though I was still inside. I dont find it very competitive when someone can enter your ship while you are inside and take it apart while you are unable to do ANYTHING to stop them.

Reaction score
    Yes, IRL, there would be SOME way to lock your ship. Cars have keys, etc.