Ship Core woes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I buit a massive capital ship, and i didnt figure out the core was around the wrong way until i finished it, and if i decided to rebuild it it would take 2-3 weeks! please help somebody :'(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    maybe it can be edited through the .ent file or something for faster rebuilding

Reaction score
    actually, flying a giganormous ship backasswards would be kinda cool. make sure you have an inverted cocpit back there.... and surprise the crap out of people that think they are going to get \'behind\' you.

Nothing like getting chased and dropping a dumbfire terminator in the trench. scares people to death.

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ya it would be interesting if you could edit it somehow...People are able to edit the files to change max speed and stuff right? So surely somewhere in there is information on which direction the blocks are facing. In the file itself there shouldnt be anything keeping you from changing the core direction, we did that with another game all the time. But then I know nothing about this one. That sucks man, hope you get it sorted.

Reaction score
    How can you spend 3+ weeks building something and never test anything on it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe just wait until Schema will implement it in the game and meanwhile work on some other ships. I wish you best luck

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    you had to fly it at some point, even if its just to test if the guns work without completely draining your power or if it doesnt fly like a brick. i mean, i get it that when the build is finished, the core is in the tower or a bit to high so it is in a vonurable ( no idea how to write that word, since im not english)/weak spot, but come on.....

figuring that out that the ship is build backwards after 3 weeks of building it, sounds pretty dumb too me to be completely honest.

the best way to fix this is to spawn in this ship in multiplayer, and then ask people to help you build it the right way. although that is gonna cost some time.