Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have build a gigantic ship

but the core was in the wrong direction so I have to do it all over again

as far as I know you can not turn the core if you already have placed him

plz do something with that

Reaction score
    it SHOULD show you which direction the core is facing, and building tools such as core rotation have already been discussed.

Reaction score
    this just sounds like you made a big booboo because there are many indications of directions.

also the fact that you built a whole ship without realizing is worrying.

excused for age however.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age is no excuse. The real problem is the length of the tutorial and the inabillity to skip individual pieces of it. A friend of mine got fed up with the tutorial and skipped it, thus missing this important piece of information. If he could have skipped the parts that were obvious or that he already knew, he probably wouldn\'t have missed this tidbit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem here, and I was flying the ship around fin previously, it only changed after I added a couple of extra missile pods.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Doesn\'t matter how obvious it is, although rare, I run into this issue and it is so annoying. Atleast make it so that the direction the cockpit is facing changes the direction. This can seriously put you back hours - days even - if you don\'t notice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age? That\'s a bit harsh for making an easy mistake really. I haven\'t done it myself, but I think this is a perfect suggestion for an unfortunate mistake anyone can make, no matter their age.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same Happened to me yesterday. I was a bit tired and just wanted to build a little bit.... Bad little mistake...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when you go into build mode, you will see a big arrow pointing to the front near the core, if you forget halfway through you can look in the top-middle of your screen there is a small one pointing to the same direction.

if you completely build a ship, and you want to turn it around there is a tool its called the \"offline ship viewer\" and there are some plug-ins(included) that allow you to turn and edit the core/ship and using that you can turn it around so that you can have normal ship. you might wanna search for a tuturial intalling it.

http://star-made.org/content/offline-ship-editor
    them site of it^

i\'d recomend not forgetting wich way it faces, but if your booboo is to big this your option... hope this helps

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    noo Boo boo here, I would build the ship again, because it\'s my own dumbhead that made me troubles. But I would prefer to spend the 3 hours with other things like messing up an other ship XD

So thanks for the Tool