Ship Construction Blocks and Prefabs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1) I like to know if we have construction block on other forms (realy they are not Blocks), like triangular forms for corners to give more stylised forms to the ships, like you have in blockade runner ?
    If not; is this is going to be implemented?
    2) Are we going to have (or alredy have) Prefab items to decorate our ships, like furniture, equipaments, etc... (not in block form)?
    If not; is this is going to be implemented?

Tnks for the answer on advance, and sorry for my bad Eng.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    1st: yes, there are going to be other shapes than cubes

2nd: first i wanted to make build prefabs (like a custom 16x16x16 object you can place anywhere), and i have a special idea to implement custom prefabs (any 3d model) without slowing down the game in any way

the custom 3d will take some time though

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it takes time to do it right then take your time. I\'d rather wait for a feature then to have a feature that doesn\'t work right.
    One question though: It becomes a nightmare to make very large ships symmetrical; will we be able to rotate a prefab like a single block currently does so we wont have to make a mirror image of the first prefab? (eventually)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im sure you noticed yourself that it would make no real sense not to be able to rotate prefabs.... ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I know, just figgured I\'d throw it out there while he\'s working on it, lol.

Reaction score
    About the corner wedges: Will there be a block like a corner wedge but like an inside corner? (Looks like the negative of corner wedge)