Ship building challenge center

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    my computer is blown up and just to pass the time till i can get a replacement im going to make a challenge thread for builders to build cool ships that can be found in the sci fi universe

Please hit like on the ship you are building so i can keep track of who is building what and if you post a ship on youtube let me know so i can watch it

Attachments

Last edited:

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    okayden

what is the challenge?
    very vague description of what you would have us do so far.

like are we just going to build anything from a sci-fi universe? or are we going to be building a certain type of ship like dals next gen fighter comp?

might I suggest a challenge for people to build an RP based station? on a fixed RP, such as following the story of a slave, or maybe a faction leaders base...or even just an outpost station for a faction.

and now, the master of wasting space with

shall now wait for something of more interest for their building skills

space

blood

pressing the enterkey dude

I am pro at
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453585252,1453585219][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind, took a while to refresh......

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    image.jpg Vic viper

Universe gradius

Length 8.5 meters

Body width 6

Wing width 5 or 4

3 engines

1 large engine in the main body
    2 small engines on the wings

Armament

2 rapid firing cannons beside the forked fore pylons

4 missile pods styled as missiles

2 laser beams in the nose section near the cockpit

Estimated speed 65

Power usage 600

Shields 70

[DOUBLEPOST=1453585555,1453585376][/DOUBLEPOST]
    okayden

what is the challenge?

like are we just going to build anything from a sci-fi universe? or are we going to be building a certain type of ship like dals next gen fighter comp?

might I suggest a challenge for people to build an RP based station? on a fixed RP, such as following the story of a slave, or maybe a faction leaders base...or even just an outpost station for a faction.

space

blood

I am pro at
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453585252,1453585219][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind, took a while to refresh......
    I was more along the lines thinking give them a little bit then let them put together the fight with their own tastes so now that i realize i need to give out more i will fix it up with more description
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453586800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    okayden

what is the challenge?

space

blood

I am pro at
    Oh i thought my description was too underwhelming have fun i will be sure to add more and get better as i go along and the ships will be big to small and who knows maybe when people see all these cool things there may be more people coming to the starmade camp lol
    image.jpg
    Aurek strike class star fighter

Universe star wars knights of the old republic

Affiliation republic

Length 9.5 meters long
    Width (Main body) 6 meters wi
    Wings 3 meters width
    Height 3 meters

Twin thrusters under the cockpit

Estimated shield strength 60
    Power 400
    Speed 60
    Armament
    4 anti matter cannons on wings 2 on the nose 3 missile pods

My estimations may not be on point if its more then predicted then im glad it wasnt less then predicted

Builders are allowed free rein on the project and please know this is purely fun and i would love to see what this fighter can do

Last edited:

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Lol my computer is busted so while i save up for a new one i was doing this for fun and to keep me occupied but i will definitely get the blue print thanks guys