Bug Ship Blueprint Chunk Load Error

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    After the new update, whenever I try to load any of my ships, the server sends this error: starmade-screenshot-0064.png
    The log is attached

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Tester
    please add a log.txt.o file from after a failed spawn.
    just remove the .0 part and drag and drop it into an answer posting here.
    you can find them in your (starmadeinstallfolder)/logs path
    and also please provide the Blueprint of that (and if possible the not converted blueprint if you do have a local backup available)

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Ok .. i tried that and took a look into the log.

I am sorry but the Blueprint is corrupted .. if it is like that on your harddrive than there isnt anything to save i think.
    i have seen the game is installed in the steam folder inside the Program files folder.
    i do advice to make a new installation in a more uncontrolled place (like c:/starmade for example)
    if i have seen that right you are using the new launcher, the install path can be changed here
    Screenshot_12.jpg

in the old install path, take a look and search for a zip file named BLUEPRINTS_BACKUP_CHUNK16_blueprints.zip.
    open it and extract the old preconversion blueprint from there if you had it saved back then.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, thank you.
    [doublepost=1470853105,1470852857][/doublepost]What should I do with the backup bp?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    place a copy of it in the new installations blueprints folder.. it will be converted the next time you open a singleplayer world (or it should be if you do upload it to a MP server)