Shift+V on light blocks

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Good Day. I can't seem to connect an action module to multiple lights using Shift+V anymore. I used it on the USS Vanquish months ago. An action block turn the lights on and off in the mall (and the club), and it has thousands of lights connected, however, there was one update that all of a sudden prevented me from using Shift+V on red lights, then another update prevented me from selecting any lights using Shift+V.

For the past few updates, the first thing I do after updating, is check to see if this has been fixed (maybe I'm the only one that use this?), but to no avail. Could this be reinstated so I don't have to hit V on every single light? OR is there a fix/workaround in the config somewhere? As a workaround, I think I can finish my new ship, take it back to an earlier version (somewhere in June/July), connect the lights, then bring it back to the current version.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Maybe you should have posted this in the bug section.

I'd also like a combo to select a surface (a block and blocks left/right/above/below previous), stops at a wall (when a block occupies the front face) or cliffs (no block neighbouring).
    And select all blocks on that surface.

It would be nice if we could mod it into the game with LUA.