SG-U | Destiny scale 1:1 | by Brolak

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    to be honest, I never liked the Destiny's look, but this is a great build!

Reaction score
    How long until this ship is finished? I'd love to get a blueprint of this! :D

Reaction score
    i found a blueprint for this ship theres a huge chuck missing from the front i soooooooooooooooo cant wait for this to be finished keep up the great work m8 ur a legend i already have ur other ship the asgard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    i found a blueprint for this ship theres a huge chuck missing from the front i soooooooooooooooo cant wait for this to be finished keep up the great work m8 ur a legend i already have ur other ship the asgard
    yea same just found one recently

Reaction score
    I don´t know if this ship will be finished by Brolak but i also found the blueprint and finished it by myself. Yet I´m not really happy with it because Brolak´s interpretation of the Destiny isn`t completely like the "real" Destiny (e.g. the shutlle dockings, in the series there are three on the ship but none on the right side) and I can´t move myself to edit this for now.
    I´m also not satisfied with the big ship docking port on the bottom side of the Destiny. In Brolaks bp it is missing but I tried to place a docking possibility where it should be (~) but for now the game can´t handle the docking port at the bottom, every time I try to dock a ship there it faces towards the back of the Destiny instead of facing towards the front.
    I´ll make a new Thread about my progress in time, but for now, you can have a screenshot (and my screen saver by the way) :)
    starmade-screenshot-0008.jpg
    If you like, here is a link to my Thread http://starmadedock.net/threads/sgu-destiny-1-1.5821/

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    any idea when this will be finished ? im a massive stargate fan and sooooo cant wait to take destiny for a spin around the block.
    one question will you be adding the small shuttle to the top ov it? i think this would be the cherry on the cake PERFECTION

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    Begun in 2013,
    Thanks to the modifications of the game since all this time,
    It is possible to me to improve and to realize some parts of my project, for which I had problems.
    So let's update this !

Update : in April 11th, 2016

Progress :
    Structure : OK
    Sub-hull : OK
    Detail hull : 85 %
    Interior : 40 %
    Filling : 35 %?

Thanks

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Begun in 2013,
    Thanks to the modifications of the game since all this time,
    It is possible to me to improve and to realize some parts of my project, for which I had problems.
    So let's update this !

Update : in April 11th, 2016

Progress :
    Structure : OK
    Sub-hull : OK
    Detail hull : 85 %
    Interior : 40 %
    Filling : 35 %?

Thanks
    yay your alive