SG-U | Destiny scale 1:1 | by Brolak

Reaction score
    woo! i cant wait to update teh damaged model i have! looks awesome! always wanted to fly this thing in its full glory~

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Willing to help you (re)fit logic and entities(sliding doors). PM me with a plan if you're up for help.

Reaction score
    If you link a warp Computer to a delay,not circuit (connect each to each other) it will automatically charge the drive and activate it, just like the destiny. Countdown on mine is 22:30

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    If you link a warp Computer to a delay,not circuit (connect each to each other) it will automatically charge the drive and activate it, just like the destiny. Countdown on mine is 22:30
    if you use a spinning rail thingy linked to a button, each time it turns 90 degrees it should output a signal so it can "blink" a lot faster than a normal delay.

I believe Jaaskinal is the ingame expert on awesome logic inventions like these and might have a simple little something that works faster than 20 minutes.

Reaction score
    How's it going? Can I see a update, Or could you give me a download I'm a real big fan of your work and would want to see what's happened so far. Otherwise if that's not possible then make a new video about it. Much lüve Dumburken ;p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Sorry for this lonnnng afk,
    i'm just a new daddy since June. So i reducing my time on starmade.

Actually come back, and build interrior structure of the destiny.
    And update some logic too.

Some pics will coming. As soon is possible. No one want to see me filling it.