Several bugs plaguing the game currently

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Shields currently only take as much energy to recharge as their recharge rate. If you have shields with a recharge rate of 200, they will take 200 energy every tick of regeneration instead of their listed value.

That\'s a feature, not a bug. I\'ve talked about this with Calbiri.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    for some reason my cursor inst calibrated and the mouse is way off from whatever gets highlighted it is really annoying and hard to play the game also a suggestion is i think there should be a creative mode next to sandbox so we can practice making effective ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whenever i use a PlexLifter in a gravity field, I tend to have to stay very still in order to get to the top, otherwise i glitch through the elevator blocks and fall all the way down the lift and have to try again. This can also happen sometimes when im staying perfectly still. It appears that i have to be in certain areas of the elevator in order to reach the top

Reaction score
    Plexdoors are opened by docking beam, but the faction of the door doesn\'t matter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Entering new sectors sometimes disorients your ship, making it face the wrong way; This makes navigating without the nav tool extremely difficult to do at times

I believe this is actually more the sectors being weirdly connected.
    Have you tried repeating the crossover?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure if it\'s been listed, I read above and didn\'t see the bug mentioned. Every so often, even at full shields, they will fail and MANY AMC shots and Missiles will make it past, doing MASSIVE damage to hull and systems that should have never been at risk. I\'m not sure if it\'s a collision or phsysics issue, or simply a wierd coding bug, but it\'s been reported across multiple servers.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    I was able to reproduce part of the issue here:

http://star-made.org/content/incoming-damage-not-shown-during-sector-change-shield-ui-bug-explained

Reaction score
    When entering a sector with a lot of large and docked ship (via spawn/respawn or teleport), all the ships start to collide with the structures because they don\'t appear as docked at first, causing 1 fps for quite a while.

This may also affect server performance, but not too sure of this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suspect that the advanced build block-sticking might be caused by windows sticky keys; it turns on when you press a key three times in rapid succession. Happens to me in MC all the time.

The over-aiming/aiming crosseyed thing might be a feature - it seems to me that all weapons try to hit your crosshair, but I don\'t know how much they can turn from their point of origion. If they can\'t turn enough (likely because the ship you\'re attacking is too close) it\'ll overshoot.

Now to figure out why my salvage cannon array isn\'t working, while the AM cannon and missile arrays are functioning as expected. It\'s an alternating setup, for some reason only one of the cannons in the whole group fires. No two cannon-stacks are directly touching.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I\'ve got a bug with the docking here. My turret is 10 blocks long from the back to the front, 9 block from the core to the front and 4 blocks high and 5 blocks in width. So I made sure that the docking area was at least 19 blocks long and 19 blocks wide with another 6 blocks or so in height. I still can\'t dock it. I get a message saying that the docking area is too small. The lava blocks in the image are outside of the docking area for my own measurements while I was trying to dock this thing. No idea why it\'s doing this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Please, check the last comment before yours to see how long it has been dead.

No necroposting.