Servers Dying

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I could help make a balanced economy or custom recipies or just disable the cubatom system if needed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    The New Lunar Republic is going strong over on Illusive! We had a little quiet spell when Tryndalis died (may it rest in peace), but we have regained our core membership and are better than ever! Illusive is a great server with some custom pirates that actually pose a challenge, and make for some great fun! Right now, we make up around 85% of the server\'s active membership, so we would love it if some of you guys would hop on over and give it a shot; we need some battles to tell tales about!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i think that actually the game is dying and the servers are victims of it... p.s. I\'m not hater i actually loved the game but then came the nerfs n shit.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Then we need to do our part to help Schema out. We need to do a TON of youtube videos on the game. It does not matter how excellent or crappy they are, just so long as there\'s the word starmade in the title, and a link to the website. Also, message any and all well known youtubers, and get them to do videos on this game. As soon as the YouTube community gets wind of this game, that\'s when it\'ll really start taking off. Take Minecraft, for example. Good game, millions of players. But, how did they start? Not advertising on the part of Notch, but youtube videos on the part of the PLAYERS. If any of you have heard, or can remember, Mibecraft took off after a 1:1 scape USS Enterprise was made, and a series of videos about it were uploaded. We NEED to follow the footsteps of the Minecraft community, and make absolutely awesome videos. A way to make them epic, as some of the Council has already discussed, is gigantic fleet battle cinematics. If we get twenty, maybe even ten players in a fleet battle, depending on the views, that\'s at least a good five or six additional players. You know what to do, now go forth, and do likewise.

-Prime Admiral Flying Debris, DFN.

Reaction score
    one: im in for the battle cinematics, and i am part of the council on SATURN, i also have a youtube channel where me and my friend post regular starmade vids. thats at least 126 people who, if not before, know about starmade!

also those vids, even though they weren\'t that good, that the yogscast did really gave a kick start with the flow of new players: we need a second explosion like that!

elmairin

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That\'s one hell of a case if I\'ve ever seen one. If we tell the Yogscast that without them continuing the series, the game will die, they\'d have to do more videos. Now, in order to get this to work, it can\'t just be them. It\'s gotta be Tobuscus, SeaNanners, all the big guys in youtube. We NEED to make this happen, or we will all die off.

D

Deleted member 301635

We also need almost everyone to tell at least one other person about Starmade. Then our numbers should start growing exponentially.

If you are reading this, recruit a friend/enemy/random person on the street. It will do us all a favour.

Starting the largest battle in the history of Starmade, filming it and sending the film to the Yogscast would be another thing that any large group could do to help.