Server Weapon stat modification

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Allow the character to turn into a ship with missle hands to destroy "deathballs.'

Reaction score
    My suggestion is that server owners/admins should be able to use a command to ignore normal power requirements and damage calculations. The reason being that it can be used to make AI enemies harder and indestructable areas.

Currently all AI enemies are limited by the same power requirements that players have so a server owner can use these commands to make better PVE enemies, for example if you have a borg PC faction (once custom PC controlled factions are added) you can place an Invulnerable tag on the core of their main base area so that while it can be seen and shot at players will never be able to destroy it, and then you can use commands to greatly increase the power of their weapons so that they feel more formidable because normally a player would kill them by just making a bigger ship. Thus if you wanted you can have the Reapers from mass effect as enemies and give them better shields and guns despite the unsual shape of their ships.

For planets if you wanted to have a planet be the starting point for new players you could put turrets and increase the range so that you could if you wish protect players from being stalked when they enter the outer area. Or in combination with a message system warn them that once they leave the beginning zone they cant go back.

And finally if you had somesort of server activity you could use the Stat modification to make special ships for an event or any kind of PVE game.

Reaction score
    Yeah pretty much. Its for server owners only, though I suppose they could OP players.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like buffs for ships.

• +5% amc damage or
    • +10 shield points per block...

Admins could buff ships with either fixed numbers, percentages, fixed number per block ... including negative values - for each block type.

Server-Owners may create/modify a config file (like block config) to give each faction an unique bonus and edit parameters for formulas

• One faction could have buffed small ships, but weaker big ships.
    • Another faction could have buffed shields, but weaker thrusters/weapons.

I know, this is not necessarily balanced. But does Schema not want a game where everybody can make everything? Including replicate mechanics from other games?